CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nesting Instinct

People have been asking me "have you nested yet?" and I kept telling them I didn't think so, at least I hadn't noticed, so maybe I was? No. I definitely was not. The reason I know this is because yesterday I was definitely nesting!! By definition,
"The nesting instinct is a frequent occurrence throughout pregnancy, and is often a sign that you are about to welcome your baby in to the world! During the final days of pregnancy, you can count on a nice burst of energy to infest you and make you go crazy around the house."
This amazing nesting instinct literally took over me and in just a few hours I managed to:

assemble the papasan cradle baby swing....















assemble the pack-n-play....
















assemble the bouncer...

















and I also installed the car seat!!


















I had absolutely no desire to sit down and relax, so all of these projects kept me busy and content! I wish everyday was that productive! Baby Kac, if we weren't already ready and waiting for you - now we are officially ready so feel free to come on out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment