Adam and I are officially ready for child birth! We passed our Child Birth Education Class @ South Shore Hospital :) Both of us really enjoyed the experience, and Adam was able to keep his immaturity to a minimum. We learned some new things and met some great couples (it was definitely funny being in a room with 15 other pregnant woman, everywhere you looked there were prego bellies!) The instructors were maternity nurses and were just so sweet and knowledgeable that it just gives you a confidence boost that "you can do it!" when the time comes.
I'm 34 weeks today - 6 weeks to go! Feeling good, but definitely getting more ready to hold this baby in my arms rather than in my belly! He's continued to say super active so I hope that's a sign that he'll be very willing to come out when the time comes. Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks....at this point we're growing bigger by the second I think! :)




congrats! and no fair, we didn't get a certificate...did you guys fabricate that?
ReplyDelete