On October 11, 2010 my Mommy turned 30! Apparently it's a big deal because she's been talking about it for weeks and Daddy kept saying that Mommy was going to be OLD! I don't know much about language yet but I'm pretty sure that's not a nice thing to say to my Mommy! We had a great weekend celebrating - my gift to her was that I started rolling from my back to my belly on her birthday weekend - I think she enjoyed her gift because she kept taking lots of pictures and videos! On her actual birthday, Daddy and I took Mommy to lunch at
East Bay Grille in Plymouth. We had a really nice lunch and both Mommy and Daddy said I was such a good baby! I try :) Here are some pictures from Mommy's 30th Birthday lunch! I love you, Mommy, and you don't listen to what Daddy says...you're not old!
Love,
Kyle

His first blog post! Its never too early to start
ReplyDelete