CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N.....In the Summertime!

So it's been about a month since I posted, so I'm officially labeling myself a bad blogger! But I have been quite busy with Kyle, so I'll say there is a good excuse for not blogging the day away! Kyle is now 3 1/2 months old, weighs 14 lbs and continues to get cuter as each day goes by! :) He really has developed quite a personality and I've enjoyed spending each day of my maternity leave/summer vacation with him! I am most definitely so sad to go be returning to work, but know it will be good for both me and Kyle. He's already been to daycare one day for a few hours to start to get acclimated - tomorrow will be day #2 and then Wednesday is officially the first day of work for me and first day of daycare for Kyle! I'm sure there will be tears with the drop-off - and I might be at risk for getting a speeding ticket rushing to pick him up right after school!

We certainly kept busy this summer, between trips to the Cape, running errands, daily walks, visiting with friends, weddings and road trips! Kyle made his first trip to NJ so Mommy and Daddy could attend Aunt Erin and Uncle Sean's wedding and was an absolutely amazing baby and slept for pretty much the entire car ride there and back!! We know how lucky we are :)

It would be a lot to post pics of every event on the blog - so I've made a little photobook of our recent week-long vacation down the Cape! We spent the first part of the week in Cotuit because Adam ran the Falmouth Road Race with the "Lyons Pack", and the rest of the week we were down in Brewster with the Kacamburas/Hannan clan! We had a great week and have a little scrapbook to share with all of the fun we had with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends! :)

I will try to be better about blogging more often, too!! Now that I'm heading back to work, we shall have more of a schedule in place - who makes any kind of schedule in the summer anyway?!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment