I'm now in my 3rd trimester and couldn't be more excited! Some days it seems like time is flying by...other times it seems like one day is as long as two, but with 12 weeks to go (maybe 10 or 11 if Baby Kac decides he's as eager to meet us as we are him!) we're still getting close!
Still feeling good, just dealing with some minor back pains and some tossing and turning trying to get comfortable while sleeping - but can't complain too much! Feeling accomplished though as we have recently signed the little guy up for daycare. I got a great referral from my friend Julie at work and Baby Kac will be starting daycare at the end of August. I wish I could stay home with him forever, but knowing he'll be in good hands while I'm at work provides a sense of comfort (I'm sure there will be tears too!) We also found a pediatrician so it feels good to have that checked off the list too. Funny part is that the doctor that will be caring for our baby was also MY pediatrician when I was a kid! Adam and I met with him tonight and he was just as great as I remember him! My cousin's daughter Gabrielle goes to him too, so we are completely happy with yet another decision!
Now if we could just decide on a name for this little guy......
Here's an updated picture of me at 28 weeks!




You look great! Hang in there. I know how tough it gets towards the end.
ReplyDelete